Air Handling & Ventilation Systems
Air Handling Systems are essential for cooling and providing fresh air to the test cell, while alleviating potentially harmful issues including:
- Engine heat & blow-by
- Preservatives and paint outgassing from a newly rebuilt engine
- Steam from process water
Turn to our engineering team to deliver an Air Handling System optimized for your specific test cell requirements. Whether you need an HVAC system that maintains temperatures within 18°F (10°C) of the outside ambient conditions (under typical operating conditions), or duct designs to optimize the air temperature at the engine’s air intake, we have the experience and expertise to deliver.
Air Handling System Configuration Options
Your ventilation system design will take into account building design, equipment needs, local environmental conditions, and whether you’re using a direct capture or exhaust hood system.
Air Handling System Ventilation Components
- Fans, heaters, hoods and dampers
- Multi-function control system for standard operation, remote operation and purge mode
- Motor starters and/or drives for the supplied equipment
- Layout design for the mechanical contractor to build and install ductwork (ductwork not included)
- Make up air heaters for cold environments
- Optional exhaust hood or direct capture exhaust system (purchased separately)